The AquaTRAK™ provides the flexibility to meet each horse's specific needs for training or rehabilitation by allowing you to:
- vary the depth of the water
- choose from a "dry" treadmill, fresh water, or salt water
- choose to chill the salt water to 42 degrees Fahrenheit
The water in the tanks is kept fresh through filtering and the use of a salt water chlorinator. Best of all, the water is recycled and sanitized making it usable for multiple horses.
Key components of this flexible aquatic system include:
- 1,000 gallon water storage tank
- 500 gallon insulated reservoir (chiller tank) & chiller
- Salt water chlorination system
- Filtering system allowing water to be recycled and reused
Please note that this unit is designed as a water unit and therefore must always have water covering the bearings. A horse may use the treadmill "dry" as long as the bearings are covered with water to the level of the belt.