The AquaTRAK™ treadmill is:
- An above-ground, walk-through unit
- Constructed of stainless steel (exercise chamber)
- Easy to monitor with 270 degress of visibility through clear doors and large viewing panels
- A non-slip solid surface for the belt and the entry and exit ramps
- A variable aquatic treadmill allowing speeds of 0-4.5 MPH
- Flexible and can be used "without" water, with fresh water or with chilled salt water
Please note that this unit is designed as a water unit and therefore must always have water covering the bearings. A horse may use the treadmill "dry" as long as the bearings are covered with water to the level of the belt.